Air Products to Buy 67% of Indura for $707 MillionJack Kaskey
Air Products & Chemicals Inc., the world’s largest hydrogen producer, agreed to buy 67 percent of Chile’s Indura SA for 351 billion Chilean pesos ($707 million) to gain sales of industrial gases and welding equipment in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas