Air Products to Buy 67% of Indura for $707 MillionJack Kaskey
Air Products & Chemicals Inc., the world’s largest hydrogen producer, agreed to buy 67 percent of Chile’s Indura SA for 351 billion Chilean pesos ($707 million) to gain sales of industrial gases and welding equipment in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap