Air Products to Buy 67% of Indura for $707 MillionJack Kaskey
Air Products & Chemicals Inc., the world’s largest hydrogen producer, agreed to buy 67 percent of Chile’s Indura SA for 351 billion Chilean pesos ($707 million) to gain sales of industrial gases and welding equipment in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders