‘Madagascar 3’ Stays No. 1 Movie With Sales of $34.1 MillionMichael White and Drew Benson
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.’s “Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted” was the No. 1 movie for a second weekend at U.S. and Canadian theaters, taking in $34.1 million in ticket sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap