Yahoo Names Google’s Barrett as Chief Revenue OfficerBrian Womack
Yahoo! Inc., owner of the most popular U.S. Internet portal, has appointed Google Inc.’s Michael Barrett as chief revenue officer as the company looks for new areas of growth under interim leader Ross Levinsohn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas