Rural Power Group Says EPA Rules Thwart Coal-Fueled ElectricityMark Drajem
An electricity supplier serving 1.5 million customers in four rural states said separate regulations from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency are thwarting plans to build coal-fired power plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks