Renault Mulls New-Luxury Salvation as Europe Sales FadeMathieu Rosemain
Renault SA is considering adding two upscale brands and further expanding in emerging markets to decrease the automaker’s reliance on Europe’s shrinking volume car market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself