Rand Set for Weekly Advance as Yields Fall on StimulusRobert Brand and Stephen Gunnion
The rand rose for a fifth day in its longest winning streak in more than three months and bonds rose as gains by pro-bailout parties in Greek elections boosted demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’