Philippine Bonds Rise on Greek Vote, Rate Outlook; Peso SteadyClarissa Batino
Philippine government bonds advanced as Greece’s largest pro-bailout parties gained ground in a weekend election, reducing the risk the country will leave the euro. The peso touched a 10-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's