Ortiz Says ECB Can Stop European Crisis ‘Almost Immediately’Nacha Cattan
The European Central Bank can stop the region’s sovereign debt crisis “almost immediately” by carrying out a “massive” round of government-bond purchases, said Guillermo Ortiz, the chairman of Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB and Mexico’s former central bank governor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing