Obama Prods Putin Seeking End to Syria Violence With TalksHans Nichols and Mike Dorning
Presidents Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama offered a joint plea for an end to violence in Syria while providing little detail on common steps after meeting on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Mexico.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day