NRC License of Nuclear Plant Challenged by MassachusettsDavid McLaughlin
Massachusetts, in an appeal of a Nuclear Regulatory Commission decision to relicense Entergy Corp.’s Pilgrim nuclear power station, asked to have the extension for the facility 40 miles south of Boston canceled pending further review.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling