Melrose in Talks Over $2.3 Billion Offer for CVC’s ElsterAndrew Noel
Melrose Plc is in talks to buy Elster Group SE for $2.3 billion in cash to give the U.K.-based investment company access to gas- and power-meters for advanced electricity grids.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap