Markets Deliver Sobering Response to Greece's ElectionBy
Greece got a little breathing room. The rest of Europe didn’t. Yields on Spanish and Italian bonds soared to euro-era highs and European stocks slumped on June 18, the morning after Greek voters gave pro-bailout political parties enough support to form a parliamentary majority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States