Lloyds Should Boost Capital With Debt Exchange, Hohn SaysGavin Finch
Lloyds Banking Group Plc, Britain’s second biggest publicly owned lender, should boost capital by exchanging some of its debt securities for common equity, hedge fund Children’s Investment Fund Management LLP said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing