KKR to Buy Fund-of-Funds Manager Prisma Capital PartnersJason Kelly
KKR & Co., the private-equity firm run by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, agreed to buy Prisma Capital Partners LP, a fund-of-hedge-funds manager. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing