InterDigital Surges After Selling Intel Wireless PatentsLisa Rapaport
InterDigital Inc., the wireless-technology company that tried to find a buyer for itself, surged the most in 11 months after agreeing to sell about 1,700 patents to Intel Corp. for $375 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself