Hong Kong’s Wealth Gap Widens as City Ages, Industries FadeMarco Lui and Patrick Boehler
Hong Kong’s wealth gap, the biggest in Asia, widened in the decade to 2011 as the city’s population aged and employers demanded more high-skilled workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis