Google Gets More Than 1,000 Requests to Remove ContentLisa Rapaport and Brian Womack
Google Inc., owner of the world’s most popular Internet search engine, said it received more than 1,000 requests from governments to remove blog posts or videos from its service in the last six months of 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing