ForumWatch: The Value of Online MBAsFrancesca Di Meglio
Just about anyone with access to the Internet could earn an MBA from one of countless online offerings. But online degrees do not all garner the same amount of respect in the eyes of recruiters, nor do they all make an impressive statement on one’s résumé. As a result, people often come to the Bloomberg Businessweek Business School Forums seeking advice about pursuing an online MBA. They want to know if it is worth the time, effort, and money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans