Equity Residential Said to Buy Manhattan’s Beatrice TowerOshrat Carmiel
Equity Residential, the largest U.S. publicly traded apartment owner, is close to a deal to buy the Beatrice luxury tower in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood for $280 million, expanding in New York as rents jump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020