DoCoMo Plans to Recoup Lost Mobile Share With Older UsersMariko Yasu and Shunichi Ozasa
NTT DoCoMo Inc., the only major Japanese carrier not selling Apple Inc.’s iPhone, is trying to stem market-share losses by using its own voice-recognition app to woo the nation’s fastest-growing demographic: the elderly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself