Citigroup Pushing Bond ADRs to Boost Local Market: Brazil CreditGabrielle Coppola
Citigroup Inc. is in talks with Brazilian regulators to create global depositary notes tied to local corporate bonds as the government seeks to boost trading in the domestic market by luring foreign investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day