Tesco Set to End Nine-Year Japanese Foray With Sale to AeonPaul Jarvis and Yuki Yamaguchi
Tesco Plc, the U.K.’s largest retailer, said it will sell a 50 percent share in its Japanese unit to Aeon Co. and invest 40 million pounds ($63 million) in the business to end a nine-year foray into the Asian nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt