Adidas Reebok Revival Depends on CrossFit for New Sales: RetailJulie Cruz
At a CrossFit gym in Nuremberg, Germany, plastered with the logos of shoemaker Reebok, customers sweat through a workout dubbed “A Fight Gone Bad.” The same could be said for Adidas AG’s effort to turn around the flailing Reebok, which it bought in 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License