U.K.’s Osborne Is ‘Too Posh’ and ‘Out of Touch,’ Poll SaysGonzalo Vina
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne is too posh and out of touch with the needs of ordinary Britons, more than half of respondents in a ComRes Ltd poll for the Independent on Sunday said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts