U.K.’s Osborne Is ‘Too Posh’ and ‘Out of Touch,’ Poll SaysGonzalo Vina
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne is too posh and out of touch with the needs of ordinary Britons, more than half of respondents in a ComRes Ltd poll for the Independent on Sunday said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing