Humala Approval Rating Falls to 45% in Peru Poll, Comercio SaysRandall Woods
Peruvian President Ollanta Humala’s approval rating fell to 45 percent in June from 51 percent last month, the newspaper El Comercio reported in its online edition today, citing a poll by Ipsos Apoyo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet