Juncker Will Stay as Head of Eurogroup, WirtschaftsWoche ReportsJeff Black
Jean-Claude Juncker will remain head of the euro area group of finance ministers as Germany’s Wolfgang Schaeuble is no longer interested in the position, WirtschaftsWoche reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap