Everything Everywhere Former Chief Is Said to Plan OfferJonathan Browning, Jesse Riseborough and Marie Mawad
Everything Everywhere, the U.K. mobile-phone venture of France Telecom SA and Deutsche Telekom AG, may get a takeover bid from former chief Tom Alexander, who is trying to arrange financing for the effort, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner