Chile’s Supreme Court Grants Injunction Against Endesa PlantJonathan J. Levin
Chile’s Supreme Court granted an injunction filed by fishermen against Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA’s Bocamina II thermal plant project, the court said, according to the judiciary’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap