Chile’s Supreme Court Grants Injunction Against Endesa PlantJonathan J. Levin
Chile’s Supreme Court granted an injunction filed by fishermen against Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA’s Bocamina II thermal plant project, the court said, according to the judiciary’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States