Young Obama Cheerfully Scarfed Burgers, Smoked Pot: Book Review
It’s charming to read about a friendly, chubby six-year-old named Barack Obama, whose mother married an Indonesian and whisked the boy from his native Honolulu to a four-room house on a dirt road in a quarter of Jakarta without sewers or gutters. He adapted easily.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States