U.S. Regulator Said to Exempt Small Branches From Swaps RulesSilla Brush
Some overseas branches of U.S. banks such as Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co. may win exemptions from Dodd-Frank Act collateral and clearing requirements, according to two people briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing