Spain to Raise Energy Taxes as Early as Today, Cinco Dias SaysTodd White
Spain may approve new energy taxes today designed to raise 4.3 billion euros to help cover the higher costs of generating low-carbon electricity and to avoid raising power prices directly, Cinco Dias reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day