Mexico $121 Billion Pension Funds Can Invest in CommoditiesCarlos Manuel Rodriguez
Mexico’s pension funds, the nation’s largest institutional investors, will be allowed to invest in most commodity-linked securities starting June 20 as regulators seek to allow them to diversify investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt