India’s Finance Minister Mukherjee to Contest Presidential PollBibhudatta Pradhan and Andrew MacAskill
Pranab Mukherjee is set to give up his job as India’s finance minister after the ruling Congress party made him its nominee for the post of president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’