India’s Finance Minister Mukherjee to Contest Presidential PollBibhudatta Pradhan and Andrew MacAskill
Pranab Mukherjee is set to give up his job as India’s finance minister after the ruling Congress party made him its nominee for the post of president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis