EPA Proposes Tougher Rules on Soot Opposed by IndustryJim Snyder and Mark Drajem
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency proposed tougher pollution standards for soot, a step that supporters said will protect public health and industry groups and Republicans warned would crimp economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure