Burger King Plans to Open 1,000 Stores in ChinaLeslie Patton
Burger King Worldwide Holdings Inc., the fast-food chain that will go public again after merging with a company owned by William Ackman, has formed a joint venture to open 1,000 stores in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas