Italian Bonds Rise 2nd Day on Global Action SpeculationEmma Charlton and Lucy Meakin
Italian bonds climbed, trimming a weekly decline, amid speculation global policy makers will take coordinated action to combat the risks from Europe’s debt crisis as Greek elections threatened to amplify market turmoil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day