BBVA Chief Says Threat of Defaults in Spain, Italy Will Spur EUBen Sills
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA Chairman Francisco Gonzalez said the threat of debt defaults sweeping through Spain and Italy and wrecking global growth will force European officials to act to stop the debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling