ATP Jumps 30% After Suing U.S. for Offshore-Drilling HaltTom Schoenberg
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. surged the most in more than three years after the company sued the U.S. government for more than $68 million in damages for suspending offshore drilling following the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy