ATP Jumps 30% After Suing U.S. for Offshore-Drilling HaltTom Schoenberg
ATP Oil & Gas Corp. surged the most in more than three years after the company sued the U.S. government for more than $68 million in damages for suspending offshore drilling following the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’