Asian Stocks Gain Second Week Amid Economic Stimulus OptimismNorie Kuboyama and Kana Nishizawa
Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark index recording its biggest weekly gain in almost five months, on optimism that central banks from China to the U.S. will take new steps to fuel growth tempered concerns Europe’s debt crisis will worsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again