The Corporate Storm Behind OKC's ThunderBy
For star players Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Tuesday night’s opening game of the NBA finals will celebrate a long climb to the top of the basketball heap. For team co-owner Aubrey McClendon, whose company’s name adorns the Oklahoma City arena, it may be nice just to have the spotlight on someone else for a change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline