States, Congress Hampering Recovery in Cities, U.S. Mayors SayMichael C. Bender
U.S. cities recovering from the worst recession since the 1930s are hampered by partisan bickering in Washington, D.C., and pressure from state lawmakers to fill budget shortfalls, U.S. mayors say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself