Some Members of U.S. Congress Still Paying Student LoansDerek Wallbank and Greg Giroux
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio of Florida doesn’t stand out as a member of Congress with a law degree. He does as a lawmaker who is still paying for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat