Shell Extends Offer for Cove at Lower Price Than PTT BidBrian Swint
Royal Dutch Shell Plc extended its offer to buy Cove Energy Plc, an oil explorer focused on East Africa, without matching PTT Exploration & Production Pcl’s higher bid for the firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap