Offshore Wind Gets $3 Billion in U.K. as Government Spurs EnergySally Bakewell
The U.K. offshore wind industry attracted 1.95 billion pounds ($3 billion) of investment in the last financial year as the government boosted the technology to curb emissions and secure energy supplies, Energy Secretary Ed Davey said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock