For Impostor Home Chefs, Gourmet Takeout Now Comes With Dirty PansBy
Catering to the demands of phony chefs, Shoreditch (U.K.)-based gourmet takeout service Housebites this weekend will start offering an optional £5 ($8) service to deliver and pick up dirty pots and pans with the meal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations