Felda Said to Raise $3.3 Billion in Malaysian Share SaleChong Pooi Koon, Joyce Koh and Chan Tien Hin
Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd. raised about 10.4 billion ringgit ($3.3 billion) in this year’s second-biggest initial public offering after Facebook Inc., said three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt