Ex-Barrick CEO Paid Least Relative to ProfitLiezel Hill and Ilan Kolet
Aaron Regent, who was fired last week as chief executive officer of Barrick Gold Corp. after failing to boost the stock price, generated more profit for every dollar of pay last year than any of his peers in Canada and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig