Egyptian Stocks: Amer, Egyptian Gulf Bank, GB Auto, South ValleyAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX30 Index declined for the fourth time in five days, retreating 0.1 percent to 4,419.04 at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo. That brought the measure’s drop this week to 1.6 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself