Brazil Rolls Back Currency War Capital Curbs as Real DropKaterina Petroff and Arnaldo Galvao
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff is rolling back curbs on foreign capital imposed in the past 19 months after the real posted the biggest loss of any major currency this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself