And Now the Happy Hour Has Been PatentedBy
Last month, the prolific technology investor Bill Lee and a couple of cohorts were granted a patent for happy hours. Not the kind where you get discount drinks at a bar, but rather a type of virtual happy hour where you get discount goods on gaming and social networking sites.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’